10/28/2012

Casting off: Dad's Hat

Whew!  I'm finally done with my Dad's hat!  It was a bit boring for me, with simple ribbed edging and stockinette stitch for the rest of it.  But, I'm glad its completed and off my needles!

As for my Taos Cabled Scarf... it's dead.  I ripped it up so I could use the yarn for something else, since i didn't really like how the scarf was turning out.  It wasn't reversible, so I didn't like it.

My mom's cowl took a long hibernation, and I'm ready to get back to work on it.  I need to finish it by November 24, as that day is my mom's bday.

Smittens are going to be cast on ... November 1st.

My Knit a Square is about half way done.

April got caught in a bit of simply soft yarn...


Thats all for today!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)