11/18/2012

Designer's Challenge: November

Hi There!
This month I am participating in the Designer's Challenge group's November Challenge.  Every month is awesome group has a challenge to push your knitting/designing skills to the limits and come up with a unique design during the course of a month.  The challenge began on November 1st, and it will end on the 30th.

Here  the challenge requirements that I must pass in order to be eligible to win. (yarn!!!)


Object: head accessory 
Theme: black and white
Technique: colorwork
I'm super excited for this challenge because I have the perfect yarn to meet the theme requirements.

It's going to be a headband, and I will post my FO when it's done.  I'm thinking about adding embroidery because just the headband would be kinda dull and boring.  Maybe I'll sneak some black and white beads in there, too. :)

I'm also entering my headband into another designer's contest, for the Design It! group on ravelry.  Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, Contests, !


Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)