1/17/2013

Light as a Feather

Hi,
Today when I stepped off the big, long, yellow school bus I knew in my mind that I was going to walk home, grab my needles and yarn, and have a "sit 'n knit".  In other words, I was planning on knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and...well, you get the idea.  My "sit 'n knit" was actually very effective, and I accomplished a decent amount of knitting.

Here is my WIP, I named it "Light as a Feather".  I know, it doesn't have a feather anywhere on the project; That is because there is a special piece of the WIP that is missing, and I'll be adding that little embellishment a bit later.  Now for the pictures!  Here are some photos I took of my WIP, I know they're not the greatest, but don't worry!  Next year at my (art) school I will be taking a photography course, I'm excited to capture some awesome pictures.




Also, I fixed the Email Subscription gadget on the blog.  It wasn't working before, so all of the people who subscribed by email weren't getting any notifications.  Not to worry, it's working now and should be ready to go!

Happy Knitting,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcomed :)