1/22/2013

Orchids & Fairy Lights

I'm getting ready to cast on for my Orchids & Fairy Lights.  This hat is lovely, with cables and bobbles decorating it all around.  This pattern was designed by Stephanie Dosen aka Tiny Owl Knits.  This is one of my favorite Tiny Owl Knits patterns and I can't wait to get started.  Here's a picture I lifted from the pattern page...


Isn't it pretty?  I'll be using my Malabrigo Merino Worsted in colorway Purple Mystery.  It's so soft and fun to work with.  Here's one of my photos...


Sorry for the short post, I'll be back with some WIP pictures and things!  Happy Crafting everybody!!

~ Emily

6 comments:

  1. I thought it was tiny owl knits, not TinyOwlKnits. :/

    -Hasol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! :P I'm so used to typing in her ravelry name without any spaces. Um thanks for reminding me, i guess...

      Delete
    2. She is very mysterious :) You're welcome

      Delete
  2. Also, I can't wait to make one too! That malabrigo looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! :) Malabrigo is one of my favorites.

      Delete

Comments are always welcomed :)