7/31/2013

Travel Pictures!

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I last posted, so to make it up to you I've decided to show you a collection of a handful of the photos I took on my European Vacation.  These photos feature flowers, sites, architecture, food, and many other things!  I hope you enjoy this long, picture filled post.  I didn't have time to post so often because it takes a while to upload pictures.  Hopefully this makes up for my absence!



Also, be on the lookout for a giveaway post and some knitting progress posts! :}

3 comments:

  1. Great shots...love the shoe filled with macaroons!
    Welcome Home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Those flower pics are amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those flowers are just gorgeous. Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad you're back, I've missed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcomed :)